Our Vision Statement identifies where the School is looking towards in future years; the Mission Statement indicates main aspects of what the School will undertake to reach the Vision.
Crescendo-HELP International School Vision Statement
"To help students fulfil their full potential by providing an educational culture and environment that enables them to experience the joy of learning"
- To create a caring, challenging environment in which each student is encouraged to flourish and fulfil their potential.
- To provide each student opportunities to grow, through their learning, across a wide variety of curricular and co-curricular activities.
- To create the environment where young people are educated to be tolerant, respectful, socially responsible and independent of mind, equipping them for our changing world.
- To challenge each student to discover his/her strengths and to develop and to excel socially.
- To nurture pupils as global citizens with character, passion, and integrity so that they are equipped to overcome future challenges and make a difference to their community and country.
I never give up. I can bounce back from anything with effort
I am thoughtful. I can consider the needs of myself, others and the environment.
I will always act and speak in a way that is thoughtful and considerate to others.
I will always do my best to do the right thing and encourage others to do the same
I am flexible. I can face challenges and explore new ideas.
I am a team player. I can work well with and guide others to achieve a common goal.