- Apply Now
- Vision & Mission
- Principal’s Message
- Friends of CHIS
- Key Stage 5
- Enrolment Information
- School Fees Structure & Other Charges
- Book List
- Academic Diary
- Senior Leadership
- Co-Curriculum Activities
- Special Events
- Primary Leadership
- Departmental Leadership
- Download School News
- My Calendar
- Safety and Security
- CHIS House System
- Virtual Learning
Our Vision Statement identifies where the School is looking towards in future years; the Mission Statement indicates main aspects of what the School will undertake to reach the Vision.
Crescendo-HELP International School Vision Statement
"To help students fulfil their full potential by providing an educational culture and environment that enables them to experience the joy of learning"
- To create a nurturing, challenging environment where each student is encouraged to flourish and fulfill their potential.
- To provide each student opportunities to grow, through exposure to a wide variety of co-curricular activities.
- To promote the values and skills which are at the heart of our guiding principles, where young people are respectful, excel personally and academically, independently minded, equipping them to be a global citizen.
- To develop students as global citizens with character, passion, and integrity so that they are equipped to maximize future opportunities and make a positive difference to their community and country.
I never give up. I can bounce back from anything with effort
I will always act and speak in a way that is thoughtful and considerate to others.
I am thoughtful. I can consider the needs of myself, others and the environment.
I will always do my best to do the right thing and encourage others to do the same
I am flexible. I can face challenges and explore new ideas.
I am a team player. I can work well with and guide others to achieve a common goal.